A truly unique way to see a show
- Our audience has the opportunity to see multiple performers only minutes apart.
- All our musicians are on the stage at the same time, one by one, taking turns playing songs.
- Audience members do not have to wait an entire set to see the performer/performers they're most interested in.
- If you are not intrigued by a particular artist for whatever reason, no worries, the next artist gets the chance to wow you after this song.
- Audience members get the chance to experience a wide variety of music, and are exposed to new performers. Come to hear a favorite artist and leave exposed to 3 others talents to tell your friends about.
- Audience members are provided the perfect environment to be exposed to new singer-songwriters.
- The obstacles of loud and smoky cover bars, bad sound, and inconvenient set times do not exist at a Midwest Songwriter Show. The musicians are the only focal point and have the floor when performing allowing them to talk about and perform their music most effectively. In turn this allows the audience to get the most out of the music they came for and provides a truly intimate and unique experience for all.